The DutchCraft’s Award-Winning Vodka

Dutchcraft is a premium spirit that is produced in a small distillery in the Netherlands. The distillery is known for producing high-quality , and Dutchcraft vodka is no exception. The vodka is made using traditional methods, and it is bottled at 40% (80 proof).

One of the things that sets Dutchcraft vodka apart from oter vodkas is its ideal clarity. The vodka is crystal clear, and it has a creamy, medium-weight body that gives it a luxurious texture. When you take a whiff of Dutchcraft vodka, you'll notice that it has a crisp, clean nose that is free of any harsh or overpowering aromas.

When you take your first sip of Dutchcraft vodka, you'll notice that it has a subtle flavor that is both refreshing and light. The vodka has a light fruit and vanilla flavor that expands in your mouth, filling it with a delicious and satisfying taste. Despite the alcohol content, Dutchcraft vodka does not raise any heat on the palate, making it a smooth and easy-to-drink spirit.

Craft vodka is a term that refers to vodka produced in small batches, with a focus on quality over quantity. Dutchcraft vodka is a perfect example of this, as it is produced in a small distillery that prioritizes quality and craftsmanship over mass production. The result is a spirit that is both delicious and unique, with a flavor profile that is unlike any other vodka on the market.

Dutchcraft vodka is a premium spirit that is well worth trying. Its ideal clarity, creamy texture, and light fruit and vanilla flavors make it a smooth and easy-to-drink vodka that is sure to impress. Whether you're a vodka connoisseur or just someone looking for a high-quality spirit to enjoy, Dutchcraft vodka is a great choice.

Dutchcraft vodka 1684413444

What Company Produces Dutch Craft Vodka?

Dutch Craft Vodka is made by the Master Distiller Roelof Schipperus at the Dutch Craft Distillery, also known as the Kleine Distilleerderij in Zeewolde, a small rural town in the Flevoland Province of the Netherlands. The Kleine Distilleerderij, which translates to “Small Distillery,” is known for its production of Lumiere Vodka, which is created using traditional distillation methods and locally sourced ingredients. Roelof Schipperus is an expert in the craft of distilling and oversees the entire production process, ensuring that each bottle of Dutch Craft Vodka is of the highest quality.

Evidence of Dutchcraft Vodka's Existence

Dutchcraft vodka is bottled at 40% alcohol, which is equivalent to 80 proof. This means that the vodka contains 40% pure ethanol, while the remaining 60% is made up of and other impurities. The proof of a spirit is defined as twice the percentage of alcohol by volume (ABV). Therefore, in the case of Dutchcraft vodka, its proof is 80, which indicates a relatively high alcohol content. Dutchcraft vodka is renowned for its clarity, medium-weight body, and crisp, clean nose, making it a popular choice among vodka enthusiasts.


Dutchcraft Vodka is a small-batch, high-quality spirit that has earned its critical acclaim. Its creamy, medium-weight body and crisp, clean nose make for an ideal drinking experience, while its light fruit and vanilla flavors expand on the palate, without overwhelming it. Dutchcraft Vodka is a prime exmple of a craft spirit, as it is produced with utmost care and attention to detail, providing a unique and exceptional drinking experience. With its home at the Dutch Craft Distillery in Zeewolde, the Netherlands, Dutchcraft Vodka is a testament to the expertise of Master Distiller Roelof Schipperus and the quality of Dutch craftsmanship.

Photo of author

Thomas Ashford

Thomas Ashford is a highly educated brewer with years of experience in the industry. He has a Bachelor Degree in Chemistry and a Master Degree in Brewing Science. He is also BJCP Certified Beer Judge. Tom has worked hard to become one of the most experienced brewers in the industry. He has experience monitoring brewhouse and cellaring operations, coordinating brewhouse projects, and optimizing brewery operations for maximum efficiency. He is also familiar mixology and an experienced sommelier. Tom is an expert organizer of beer festivals, wine tastings, and brewery tours.