Delamain Cognac is a world-renowned brand, known for its uncompromising excellence and exceptional quality. The Delamain family has been producing cognacs in the heart of the Grande Champagne region for over 250 years, and their expertise has been passed down through nine generations of master blenders.
The Pléiade range of cognacs is a testament to Delamain's commitment to excellence. The range is made up of six exceptional cognacs, each one crafted using the finest eaux-de-vie from the Grande Champagne region. The Pléiade range is a showcase of Delamain's artistry and skill, and each cognac in the range has its own unique character and flavor profile.
The Pléiade range includes the folloing cognacs:
– Pléiade No.1: This cognac is made up of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 50 years. It is a rare and exceptional cognac, with a rich and complex flavor profile that includes notes of dried fruits, spices, and oak.
– Pléiade No.2: This cognac is a blend of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 45 years. It has a smooth and elegant flavor profile, with notes of vanilla, honey, and oak.
– Pléiade No.3: This cognac is made up of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 42 years. It has a rich and complex flavor profile, with notes of chocolate, leather, and spices.
– Pléiade No.4: This cognac is a blend of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 35 years. It has a smooth and velvety texture, with notes of dried fruits, honey, and oak.
– Pléiade No.5: This cognac is made up of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 30 years. It has a delicate and refined flavor profile, with notes of flowers, fruits, and spices.
– Pléiade No.6: This cognac is a blend of eaux-de-vie that has been aged for over 25 years. It has a fresh and vibrant flavor profile, with notes of citrus, flowers, and oak.
Each cognac in the Pléiade range is a masterpiece of blending and aging, and they are all unique expressions of the art of cognac making. The Pléiade range represents the pinnacle of Delamain's craft, and they are a true treasure of the Grande Champagne region.
Delamain Cognac is a brand that is synonymous with excellence and quality. The Pléiade range of cognacs is a testament to their expertise and skill, and each cognac in the range is a unique expression of the art of cognac making. If you are a cognac connoisseur, then the Pléiade range is a must-try, as it represents the very best of what Delamain has to offer.
The Quality of Delamain Cognac
Delamain is widely regarded as one of the best cognac houses in the world, thanks to their uncompromising commitment to quality and their expertise in creating exceptional cognacs. Their Pléiade range, in particular, is considered a treasure of the Grande Champagne region, where the house sources its grapes. The Pléiade range is made up of cognacs that have been aged for at least 25 years, and each bottle is a blend of eaux-de-vie from different vintages, carefully selected and blended by Delamain's master blender. The resulting cognacs are complex, rich, and smooth, with a long finish and notes of fruit, spice, and oak. Delamain is an excellent choice for anyone lookig for a high-quality, premium cognac.
Who Is the Owner of Delamain Cognac?
Delamain Cognac is owned by the Delamain family, who established the house in 1759. The company is currently run by direct family descendants, Charles Braastad-Delamain and Patrick Peyrelongue, making it one of the oldest and last family-owned and operated houses in the Cognac region.
What is the Meaning of VSOP in Cognac?
VSOP is an acronym that stands for “Very Superior Old Pale”. In the context of cognac, it is a classification that denotes the quality and age of the eau-de-vie. To be labeled as VSOP, the cognac must be aged for a minimum of 4 years in oak barrels. This gives the spirit a rich and smooth flavor profile with notes of vanilla, oak, and dried fruit. The VSOP classification is one of the most popular and widely recognized in the world of cognac, and is often considered to be a benchmark for quality and excellence.
Delamain Cognac is a true treasure of the Grande Champagne region. Its long history and dedication to uncompromising excellence have made it one of the most prestigious cognac houses in the world. The Pléiade range, in particular, showcases the unique and complex flavors that can only be achieved through careful aging and blending of the finest eaux-de-vie. Whether you are a connoisseur or a newcomer to the world of cognac, Delamain is sure to impress with its exceptional quality and luxurious taste.