As an AI language model, I do not have personal experiences or emotions, but I can provide you with information on beers that support LGBTQ+ causes. It's important to note that companies' support for LGBTQ+ causes can vary over time, so it's always a good idea to do some research to ensure the information is up-to-date. Here are a few examples of beer brands that have shown support for the LGBTQ+ community:
1. Miller Lite (Molson Coors Beverage Co): While Miller Lite is not owned by AB InBev, they have been an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. In the past, Miller Lite has partnered with various LGBTQ+ organizations and sponsored Pride events. They even released a limited-edition “Pride Can” in 2019, featuring rainbow colors and the phrase “Cheers to All” to celebrate diversity and inclusivity.
2. Bud Light (AB InBev): Bud Light, a brand owned by AB InBev, has been a long-time supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. They have sponsored Pride events across the United States and have been involved in campaigns promoting inclusivity. In 2019, Bud Light released a limited-edition rainbow-colored beer bottle to show support for Pride Month.
3. Guinness (Diageo): Guinness, a well-known Irish stout beer, has shown support for LGBTQ+ rights. In 2016, Guinness released a powerful advertisement as part of their “Made of More” campaign, featuring the story of Gareth Thomas, a former Welsh rugby player who came out as gay. The ad received widespread praise for its positive representation of LGBTQ+ individuals.
4. Pilsner Urquell (Asahi Group Holdings): Pilsner Urquell, a Czech beer brand, has been a supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. In 2021, they launched a global campaign called “Open Doors” to celebrate inclusivity and support the LGBTQ+ community. The campaign aimed to create safe spaces for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
5. BrewDog: BrewDog, a craft beer brewery based in Scotland, has been vocal in its support for LGBTQ+ rights. They have released limited-edition beers to raise funds for LGBTQ+ charities and have actively participated in Pride events. BrewDog has also been recognized for its inclusive workplace policies, receiving awards for its commitment to equality.
It's worth mentioning that this list is not exhaustive, and there are many other beer brands that support the LGBTQ+ community. It's always a good idea to research a brand's current stance on LGBTQ+ issues and support for the community before making any purchasing decisions.