The Delicious and Eco-Friendly 360 Vanilla Vodka

360 Vanilla is a premium vodka that is perfect for those who apprecate a smooth and flavorful drink. Produced in Missouri using locally sourced corn, this vodka is not only delicious but also eco-friendly. Its bottle is made from recycled glass, recycled paper, and printed using eco-friendly ink.

This vodka is made using a unique process that involves multiple distillations and filtrations. The result is a pure and smooth vodka that is free of impurities and additives. The vanilla flavor is added using natural ingredients, giving the vodka a rich and authentic taste.

One of the best things about 360 Vanilla Vodka is that it contains zero carbs, making it an excellent choice for those who are watching their carbohydrate intake. It also contains no sugar, fiber, cholesterol, fat, sodium, vitamins, or minerals. All of its calories come from the itself, which is 96 calories per 1.5 ounces.

360 Vanilla Vodka is bottled at 40% ABV, which means it has a high alcohol content. This makes it perfect for mixing with other drinks or enjoying on its own. Its vanilla flavor pairs well with a variety of mixers, such as or fruit juices.

One of the unique features of 360 Vanilla Vodka is its eco-friendly production process. The company behind the vodka is committed to sustainability and reducing its carbon footprint. By using locally sourced corn and recycled materials for its bottle, the company is doing its part to protect the environment.

360 Vanilla Vodka is a delicious and eco-friendly choice for those who enjoy a smooth and flavorful drink. Its natural ingredients and zero carb content make it a healthy choice, while its high alcohol content makes it perfect for mixing or enjoying on its own. So, the next time you are in the mood for a vodka drink, consider giving 360 Vanilla Vodka a try.

360 Vanilla Vodka 1682245222

Does 360 Vanilla Vodka Contain Carbs?

360 Vanilla Vodka contains carbs. According to the brand's website, a 1.5-ounce serving of 360 Vanilla Vodka contains 2 grams of carbohydrates. It's important to note that the carbs in vodka come from the added flavorings and are not from the alcohol itself. However, 360 Vanilla Vodka is still a relatively low-carb option compared to other flavored alcoholic drinks, which can contain much higher amounts of sugar and carbs.

What Ingredients Are Used to Make 360 Vodka?

360 Vodka is made from locally sourced corn that is distilled using a process that is free from gluten. The distillation process involves using any agricultural product, but grains or potatoes are the most commonly used. This eco-friendly vodka is bottled at 40% ABV and comes in a bottle made from recycled glass and recycled paper, printed using eco-friendly ink. the main ingredients used to make 360 Vodka are corn and grains or potatoes.

Alcohol Content of Vanilla Vodka

Vanilla vodka is a flavored vodka that is widely popular in the United States. The amount of alcohol in vanilla vodka is measured by its ABV (alcohol-by-volume) percentage. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, specifically, has an ABV percentage of 35%. This means that 35% of the content in Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka is pure alcohol. Another way of expressing this is that Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka is 70 proof. In other words, it contains 35% of pure alcohol, and the other 65% is made up of and other ingredients. It is important to consume vanilla vodka in moderation and to always drink responsibly.


360 Vanilla Vodka is a high-quality, eco-friendly, and gluten-free vodka that is made using locally sourced corn in Missouri. With its smooth and delicious vanilla flavor, it is a great addition to any cocktail or can be enjoyed on its own. With no sugar, carbs, fiber, cholesterol, fat, sodium, vitamins, or minerals, it is a guilt-free choice for those who are health-conscious. The bottle is made from recycled glass, recycled paper, and printed using eco-friendly ink, making it a great choice for those who are environmentally conscious. 360 Vanilla Vodka is an excellent choice for anyoe looking for a premium vodka that is both delicious and eco-friendly.

Photo of author

Thomas Ashford

Thomas Ashford is a highly educated brewer with years of experience in the industry. He has a Bachelor Degree in Chemistry and a Master Degree in Brewing Science. He is also BJCP Certified Beer Judge. Tom has worked hard to become one of the most experienced brewers in the industry. He has experience monitoring brewhouse and cellaring operations, coordinating brewhouse projects, and optimizing brewery operations for maximum efficiency. He is also familiar mixology and an experienced sommelier. Tom is an expert organizer of beer festivals, wine tastings, and brewery tours.